kayip esya burosu / lost and found

Chloe


Finally a post about actual puppets after long long time. This is Chloe. Completely handmade, including her itty bitty accessories. I don't really know how tall she is because I forgot to take measurements :/ But you can see her size more or less in the last photo. (I'll probably update this post after I measure her)
Oh and before I forget, she has joints in her shoulders, elbows, hips, knees and ankles.

Nihayet uzuun zaman sonunda gercekten kuklalar hakkinda bir yazi. Bu Chloe. Tamamen el yapimi, minicik aksesuarlari da dahil. Tam olarak ne boyda oldugunu bilemiyorum zira unuttum kac cm olduguna bakmayi :/ Lakin son fotografta asagi yokari ne buyuklukte oldugunu gorebilirsiniz. (Bu postu da olcumleri yaptiktan sonra guncelleyecegim muhtemelen)
Ha unutmadan, omuzlarinda, dirseklerinde, kalcasinda, dizlerinde ve ayak bileklerinde eklemleri var kendisinin.



(from Prague Doll Exhibition 2013)

No comments: